Allahabad UP Gramin Bank
, Sponsored by Allahabad Bank came into its existence after the amalgamation of 2 RRBs viz Lucknow Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Sitapur & Triveni Kshetriya Gramin Bank ,Orai through a Gazette Notification dated 2nd March 2010 issued by Govt. of India, Ministry of Finance in exercise of the powers conferred by Sub-Section (1) of Section 23 A of the Regional Rural Bank Act, 1976 (21 of 1976) with its Head Office at Banda.Online applications are invited from Indian citizens, for the posts of Officer Scale-I-Group “A” and Office Assistants (Multipurpose)-Group-“B”
in Allahabad UP Gramin Bank.
Officer(scale 1) - 41 post - 14500 to 25700
Office Assistants - 414 post - 7200 to 19300
1) Degree in any discipline from a recognised university
2) Age between 18 to 26 years as on 01.07.2011
3) Must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh
4) Proficiency in Hindi,English
5) Computer knowledge will be preferred
For More Details...